Könner & Söhnen Generator 4000W GAS/Petrol 230V Inverter KS4100iEG
- For camping cars or food trucks
- GAS or Gasoline
- Manual AND electric start
- Single phase 230V
sans ajout de bénéficiaire
Including €2.50 for ecotax
This is our commitment.
"TRADITIONELLE DEUTSCHE QUALITÄT"
Recognized throughout the world, "the traditional German quality "is our DNA.
Our specialists have concentrated their efforts to ensure that all products are of the highest quality high quality to their competitors, while being more affordable and convenient in terms of service and operation.
The assembly of all products is done under the constant control of german specialists in the factories producing generators for major brands in the European and North American markets. All the products are tested at different stages of production.
All our machines meet the requirements european standards and global standards of quality, economy, environmental friendliness (including the level of harmful emissions and noise).
The range of engines used in "Könner & Söhnen" generators, tillers and motor pumps is the result of a selection from the major global engine manufacturers, the development of the engine is based on a thorough study, long-term tests, research and elimination of all possible defects in the production stage. As a result, we have developed individual engines and have purchased a license to manufacture them exclusively for the brand "Könner & Söhnen" under its logo. Each generator, tiller and pump motor has an individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of manufacturing and service. Each batch of goods is constantly tested.
Thanks to an integrated "R&D" and our 10 years of experience in the production and sale of equipment, we are constantly improving and introducing latest technologies in our products, providing consumers with more efficient, environmentally friendly, cost-effective and advanced systems and appliances to meet their requirements.
The power units and gardening tools from Könner & Söhnen have been created in Germany to embody the concept of "popular technique" as a synonym for quality and affordable.
The products "Könner & Söhnen"are the result of many years of experience of german specialists.
Konner & Sohnen KS4100iEG Generator
Advantage #1: Gas and gasoline powered
The advantages of using gas:
- The biggest attraction of gas is the lower operating costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to use now than gasoline, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As gasoline becomes more expensive it becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility in extending run time, simply use a larger cylinder if you need more run time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where gasoline is not appropriate, such as around food or on sites that prohibit gasoline due to fire hazards.
- There are no storage problems either, unlike gasoline which deteriorates and has a very strong odor.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not "loose" / fluid, there is also less risk of theft of the fuel source.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to cleaner operation; gasoline degrades over time and can clog the carburetor or interfere with its operation.
The gas does not have this problem because the gas is sealed, there is no chance of degradation. This extends the life of the spark plug and generator components.
- Much easier to refuel, just connect a new cylinder. With more and more places, especially campgrounds, banning the use of gasoline and diesel, we believe the demand for LPG generators will only increase in the future.
Everything needed for gas operation is included with the machine.
The generator set includes everything you need to use gas as a fuel:
1.A reducer that provides gas supply during engine operation, prevents gas leakage and terminates the gas supply when the generator is shut down. It reduces pressure and eliminates the possibility of overloading the gas connection.
2. A 1.5 m long hose for connecting a gas cylinder offers a convenient connection.
Simply connect the generator to the cylinder and start the engine.
The integrated microprocessor-controlled electronic unit controls the operation of the generator and provides the most stable frequency of 50 Hz and voltage of 230 V. This makes the generator ideal for sensitive and high precision electronics, electronic measuring instruments, medical devices, heating boilers, etc.
The reliable Könner & Söhnen engine is characterized by increased durability, long and stable operation and meets all European quality standards, including EURO V.
The ergonomic control panel is equipped with a fuel economy mode switch. This mode reduces fuel consumption by up to 50% at low loads due to lower engine speeds.
Convenient location of all functions: multi-function LED display (hour meter, frequency, voltage), operating mode indicator, overload and short circuit protection, low oil level sensor, reset button to reset the control system and restore voltage supply, connector for parallel connection of generators, two USB outputs (5V / 1A, 5V / 2.1A), typical 12V car plug for a wide range of car devices, gadgets and battery charging, 230V sockets and grounding terminal
The high quality synchronous type alternator with 100% copper winding can withstand maximum loads without any damage and guarantees long-term reliable operation of the generator.
Parallel connection ensures increased power. By using a parallel connection device connected to a special socket on the generator, you can couple the generators and connect more powerful devices.
The frame is equipped with wheels and carrying handles for easy transportation, so the area of use of this model increases considerably.
After Sales Service
We guarantee full support with spare parts, after sales service, technical support.
- The KS4100iEG generator set from Könner&Söhnen is equipped with a after-sales service during 2 years.
- The procedure is simple and fast: In case of breakdown, we send a carrier to your home, we return the product to Könner&Söhnen for repair and returns it to you free of charge.
|Voltage in Volts||230 V|
|Maximum power in Watts||4000|
|Rated power in Watts||3600|
|Sockets||2 x 230V 16A / USB|
|Fuel||Gasoline and gas|
|Fuel capacity in liters||12.5|
|Oil capacity in liters||0.6|
|Sound level at 7 meters in dB||70|
|Battery of the group||Lithium 1.6Ah|
|Displacement in cc.||223|
|Engine power in hp||7.5|
|Engine speed||3000 rpm|
|Oil shortage safety device||Yes|
|Thermal circuit breaker||Yes|
|Transport of the group||on wheels|
|Length in cm||68.5|
|Width in cm||42|
|Height in cm||43|
|Weight in kg||36.7|
|Guarantee in years||2|
- Voltage in Volts
- 230 V
- Maximum power in Watts
- Rated power in Watts
- 50 hz
- 2 x 230V 16A / USB
- SP 95 or 98 / propane or butane
- Fuel capacity in liters
- Oil capacity in liters
- Multifunctional display
- Parallel connection
- Sound level at 7 meters in dB
- Manual start
- Electric start
- Battery of the group
- Lithium 1.6Ah
- Remote control
- KS 240i
- Displacement in cc.
- Engine power in hp
- Engine speed
- 3000 rpm
- Oil shortage safety device
- Thermal circuit breaker
- Protection class
- Transport of the group
- on wheels
- Length in cm
- Width in cm
- Height in cm
- Weight in kg
- Guarantee in years
KOMPAK 8000W GAS/petrol generator 230V/400V...Regular price €1,499.00 Price €1,399.00IN STOCK ! DELIVERY 24/48 h
A-IPOWER Groupe électrogène essence / gaz Inverter...Regular price €1,499.00 Price €1,399.00
Kompak 2300W Gas/Gasoline Generator 230V Inverter...Regular price €799.00 Price €749.00IN STOCK ! DELIVERY 24/48 H
KOMPAK 3300W GAS/Gasoline Generator 230V K4000S-DFRegular price €699.00 Price €649.00EN STOCK ! EXPÉDITION SOUS 24H