KOMPAK 3300W GAS/Gasoline Generator 230V K4000S-DF
- Gas or Gasoline
- Manual start
- Single phase 230V
- AVR 1.5
sans ajout de bénéficiaire
Including €2.50 for ecotax (not impacted by the discount)
Promotion ARRIVAL 15 May 2022
Buy now and get a 100 euro discount.
And if you change your mind between now and the arrival of the product, Elec Group will reimburse you without discussion.
This is our commitment.
Kompak, a world-renowned European brand for thequalityOf its construction tools.
The engineersOf the design office of Kompak have been working with passion for years to developreliable and solid machines.
All machines arecompliantTo the differenteuropean standards.
The engines Kompak are designed, assembled,tested to ensureA high level of reliability.
The generators of ourpower unitsAre equipped with copper-wound alternators forensure qualityOf current.
KOMPAK 3300W GAS/Gasoline Generator K4000S-DF
- Generating sets Kompak use engines Kompak
- They are all equipped with an oil level alarm
- 4 stroke engine with OHV, 223 cc, 7.5 hp
- Exhaust silencer reduces noise emissions
- The alternator is made of 100% copper in order to allow a sustainable production of quality electricity
- The unit is equipped with an AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) system with a variation margin of 1.5% (most of our competitors offer units with AVR at 5%)
- The AVR delivers a pure sinusoidal signal for a quality of electricity perfectly adapted to the needs of the devices that you will connect to it, even sensitive ones such as cell phones, computers etc.
- The generator delivers a constant voltage of 230V
- Maximum power : 3300W (gasoline)
- Power rating: 3000W (gasoline)
THE CONTROL PANEL
2 x 230V 16A sockets
THE START-UP SYSTEM
- The start-up is easy and is done thanks to the assisted launcher
With a 15 liter fuel tank, this unit can operate until 2 p.m with gasoline and 16 hours with propane (based on a 19 kg cylinder).
The gasoline used must be SP95 or the SP98.
USE WITH GAS
The advantages of using gas:
- The biggest attraction of gas is the lower operating costs (bottled gas is about 30% - 50% cheaper to use now than gasoline, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As gasoline becomes more expensive it becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility in extending run time, simply use a larger cylinder if you need more run time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allow for use in situations where gasoline is not appropriate, such as around food or on sites that prohibit gasoline due to fire hazards.
- There are no storage problems either, unlike gasoline which deteriorates and has a very strong odor.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not "loose" / fluid, there is also less risk of theft of the fuel source.
- Reduced maintenance costs due to cleaner operation; gasoline degrades over time and can clog the carburetor or interfere with its operation.
The gas does not have this problem because the gas is sealed, there is no chance of degradation. This extends the life of the spark plug and generator components.
- Much easier to refuel, just connect a new cylinder. With more and more places, especially campgrounds, banning the use of gasoline and diesel, we believe the demand for LPG generators will only increase in the future.
Everything needed for gas operation is included with the machine.
- The frame is made of large diameter steel tube
- Equipped with 2 large all-terrain wheels
- A folding handle
- Silent-blocks to avoid vibrations
- Simply fill up with gasoline (unleaded 95 or 98) or connect the propane bottle and conventional 4-stroke engine oil (15W40, 0.6 liter)
- Be sure to put in enough oil because the engine is equipped with a safety device, and if the oil level is too low, the engine will not start
- Open the fuel supply or gas cylinder, turn the choke to the left and start the engine by pulling the starter, then gently tilt the choke to the right
Accessories that can be added:
Oil can 2L CLICK HERE
Oil can 5L CLICK HERE
The K4000S-DF generator set from Kompak also benefits from an excellent after-sales service for two years.
The procedure is simple and fastIn case of failure, we send a carrier to your home, we return the product to Kompak who repairs it and returns it to you free of charge.
Only for failures under warranty, any misuse by the customer excludes the warranty.
|Voltage in Volts||230 V|
|Maximum power in Watts||3300|
|Rated power in Watts||3000|
|Sockets||2 x 16A 230V|
|Fuel||Gasoline and gas|
|Fuel capacity in liters||15|
|Oil capacity in liters||0.6|
|Autonomy in hours||14h at 50% load|
|Sound level at 7 meters in dB||68|
|Battery of the group||No battery|
|Displacement in cc.||223|
|Engine power in hp||7.5|
|Engine speed||3000 rpm|
|Oil shortage safety device||Yes|
|Thermal circuit breaker||Yes|
|Transport of the group||on wheels|
|Length in cm||61|
|Width in cm||47.5|
|Height in cm||49.5|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||61x47.5x49.5|
|Weight in kg||50|
|Guarantee in years||2|
- Voltage in Volts
- 230 V
- Maximum power in Watts
- Rated power in Watts
- 50 hz
- 2 x 16A 230V
- SP 95 or 98 / propane or butane
- Fuel capacity in liters
- Oil capacity in liters
- Autonomy in hours
- 14h at 50% load
- Multifunctional display
- Parallel connection
- Sound level at 7 meters in dB
- Manual start
- Electric start
- Battery of the group
- No battery
- Remote control
- Displacement in cc.
- Engine power in hp
- Engine speed
- 3000 rpm
- Oil shortage safety device
- Thermal circuit breaker
- Protection class
- Transport of the group
- on wheels
- Length in cm
- Width in cm
- Height in cm
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Weight in kg
- Guarantee in years
A-IPOWER Groupe électrogène essence / gaz Inverter...Regular price €1,499.00 Price €1,399.00
Kompak 2300W Gas/Gasoline Generator 230V Inverter...Regular price €799.00 Price €749.00IN STOCK ! DELIVERY 24/48 H
KOMPAK 8000W GAS/petrol generator 230V/400V...Regular price €1,499.00 Price €1,399.00IN STOCK ! DELIVERY 24/48 h